Malolo Simple Syrup from Malolo Beverage Co.

Click here for questions and answers regarding the many shave ice supplies and accessories that you may use for your home or business!

Malolo Simple Syrup from Malolo Beverage Co.

Postby candies4christ » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:00 pm

When I worked at a shave ice shop back home on Kauai we used Malolo Simple Syrup for our shave ice flavors.

Does Malolo Beverage have a website or does any one know if they ship to the US mainland.

I now live in Florida and want to open my own shop here, but not sure if Malolo would ship to Florida.

Does anyone from the Mainland use Malolo's simple syrup for their flavors?
candies4christ

Re: Malolo Simple Syrup from Malolo Beverage Co.

Postby ShaveIce² » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:59 pm

I don't think Malolo ships outside from the islands. Plus even if they did, shipping costs would be staggering given the weight of simple syrup. Best bet would to buy locally or make your own.
www.shaveiceshaveice.com
Forum for Hawaiian shave ice, shave ice supplies, shave ice flavors, and shave ice machines.
ShaveIce²

Postby candies4christ » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:05 pm

I did think about the shipping as well. I like the thickness of using Malolo simply syrup better than making my own.

Someone suggested I use kayro corn syrup for to add to the thinkness but not sure of the measurement of corn syrup to water.
candies4christ

Postby IceMan326 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:43 pm

I would prefer using cane sugar since it just gives a better taste over the corn syrups.
"With Ice and water by your side..!"
IceMan326

Return to Shave Ice Supplies and Accessories