Needing an opinion

Click here for topics regarding both block and cube shave ice machines!
firefighterwfd

Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:21 pm

I have been looking at a cube shaver on a website called webstraunt. It runs around 339. 1/4 hp. I think is made by omcan. Anyone have info on it. I can't find any reviews on it
Attachments
Screenshot_20190717-200104_Drive.jpg
ShaveIce

Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 am

These off brand chinese shavers tend to be of real poor quality. If you are going commercial, I would stick to either Hatsuyuki, Swan, or Snowie for a cube ice shaver. These are proven brands and reliable, not to mention easier to find parts here in the States.
www.shaveiceshaveice.com
Forum for Hawaiian shave ice, shave ice supplies, shave ice flavors, and shave ice machines.
moramy

Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:35 am

Assess the maintenance requirements of the fabric. Some fabrics may be more resistant to wrinkles, while others may require special care. Consider personal preferences and are green thobes trendy sensitivities when selecting fabrics. Prioritize comfort, especially if the thobe will be worn for extended periods.
moramy

Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:36 am

Embrace long-tail keywords that are specific to your products. These often have less competition and target users with a clearer purchasing intent. Craft unique and compelling product descriptions. Incorporate seo company the woodlands tx relevant keywords naturally while providing valuable information to potential buyers.
moramy

Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:58 am

Recently received positive feedback through other channels, consider reaching out promptly to inquire if the customer can you leave an anonymous review on google would be willing to share their thoughts as a testimonial.
moramy

Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:59 am

Businesses that prioritize the safety of their customers and employees benefit significantly from having security guards on-site. Proactive approach helps how to design a security system mitigate the risk of theft, vandalism, or other criminal activities.