Global Bear PDOM-M

Click here for topics regarding both block and cube shave ice machines!
ichigosnow

Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:24 am

Does anyone have any experience with the PDOM-M Shaved Ice Shaver from Global Bear? I like the small compact design and it has a receiving tray for easy drainage. Looks like a good solution to the bigger machines. What do you think?
#1 Bubble Milk Tea, Frozen Yogurt, and Snow Ice Supplier:
http://fanaledrinks.com/
mattream

Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:19 am

ichigosnow wrote:Does anyone have any experience with the PDOM-M Shaved Ice Shaver from Global Bear? I like the small compact design and it has a receiving tray for easy drainage. Looks like a good solution to the bigger machines. What do you think?
Looks like a cute toy. I might buy that for my 6 year old daughter to use. However, if I were serious about my business and wanted to put out a high volume of high-quality shave ice, this would not be my tool of choice.
Matt
MaunaSnoa Shave Ice
http://www.facebook.com/MaunaSnoa
ShaveIce

Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:28 pm

lol at Matt's post. Seriously though, we did try out this shaver before. While it works at a middle to sub middle range machine, we found that the machine didnt live up to the rigorous demands of a Fujimarca, Swan, or Hatsuyuki shaver (which are it's competing brands). Not only that, we felt the price tag wasn't justifiable. I do know there is a NSF approved model out there, but if compared against similar NSF machines, it falls short.
www.shaveiceshaveice.com
Forum for Hawaiian shave ice, shave ice supplies, shave ice flavors, and shave ice machines.
royalbert867

Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:46 am

For those looking for a portable and practical answer to their shaved ice demands, the PDOM-M Shaved Ice Shaver from Global Bear is an attractive option. It combines simplicity and practicality with its handy receiving tray for simple drainage. Check out reputable online physics assignment help firms if you need aid with your assignment. While you enjoy cool drinks from the PDOM-M Shaved Ice Shaver, they may offer professional advice and assistance to ensure your academic success.