Squat cups??

Click here for questions and answers regarding the many shave ice supplies and accessories that you may use for your home or business!
bellashaveice

Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:44 am

trying to figure out how to make the line move faster. I have used the flower trays but they take long make so switched to 8oz cups which was a little faster. anyone use the 8 oz squat cups? seeing if that works easier then regular 8 oz cups? ?
RandiLangepro

Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:29 pm

Squat cups are where it's at, I'm right there with ya, we switched this season too!
bellashaveice

Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:59 pm

have you tried it with the squat cups? do you like it better then the regular 8 oz cups?
mattream

Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:49 pm

We use the Dart 8SJ20 squat foam cups for our "small." It's by far our most popular. We do the 8oz flower cup as a large and the larger flower cup as an XL. We also do a dart 6oz cup as our Keiki (smallest) size.

Love the squat cups. They are my favorite of all the cups!
Matt
MaunaSnoa Shave Ice
http://www.facebook.com/MaunaSnoa
ShaveIce

Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Is paper or foam more popular? I would think that the paper cups are more eco friendly than styro?
www.shaveiceshaveice.com
Forum for Hawaiian shave ice, shave ice supplies, shave ice flavors, and shave ice machines.
RandiLangepro

Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:34 pm

Monterey County has a law that you can't use Styrofoam cups because they are trying to Go Green so I don't have the option to do styrofoam here, that's exactly why I use paper and they hold up perfectly which was my main concern.
IceClouds

Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:10 am

We also use the dart cups (Dart 8SJ20) and love them. We offer the 8 oz and 16oz cup and has been working out great. I am not a fan of the flower cups so this was the next best option.
retrosno

Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:16 pm

mattream wrote:We use the Dart 8SJ20 squat foam cups for our "small." It's by far our most popular. We do the 8oz flower cup as a large and the larger flower cup as an XL. We also do a dart 6oz cup as our Keiki (smallest) size.

Love the squat cups. They are my favorite of all the cups!
Hello there. We use squat cups for all sizes, but were considering adding a flower cup. Do you have any idea if any dart cups (not necessarily squat) will fit into a flower cup? Any help is appreciated.

Angela