Flower Drip Trays

Click here for questions and answers regarding the many shave ice supplies and accessories that you may use for your home or business!
The Chillin' Station

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Here's my experience with the Flower Cup...They are great to pour syrup in...they catch any spillage during preparation and also help the little kids when they eat slow and it starts to melt. I only use them during a festival or an event however, since our units are mobile. If you are located in an area were people will purchase your shave ice and walk around with it, they're great. If they are driving (to a mobile unit) and stop to purchase it and leave, they do not fit into a cup holder in a vehicle and it will turn your customers off. At a festival or location where customers "hangout"...they are a must have...you can easily fill them to a "value perception" of over $5.00. They are 100% kid magnets! Pink/Yellow (Girls) and Blue/Red (Boys) are the most popular requests for the color if you honor their requests. I also used pink during a couple Susan G Komen Race for The Cure events...If you are in the shave ice biz, you need to offer these when you can to "One-up" your competition and to increase your profits...
The Chillin' Station

Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:17 am

Guess my previous feedback was deleted..nice...
ShaveIce

Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:24 am

What do you mean deleted?
www.shaveiceshaveice.com
Forum for Hawaiian shave ice, shave ice supplies, shave ice flavors, and shave ice machines.
IceMan326

Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:55 pm

We do not delete any feedbacks/comments/replys, unless we find it to be inappropriate for the general public such as profanity, racist slurs, and topics that do not belong to the Shave Ice forums as a given frew. Other than that, positive or negative feedbacks will remain.

I do not know what you wrote, as long as it does not violate the such terms as above, you are free to re-post. :P
The Chillin' Station wrote:Guess my previous feedback was deleted..nice...
I love Shave Ice, period. :D
Brian

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Are these still for sale? Are they just the standard flower cups? I'm unclear on what this product is and where are links to it?
ShaveIce

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:11 am

www.shaveiceshaveice.com
Forum for Hawaiian shave ice, shave ice supplies, shave ice flavors, and shave ice machines.
williams_john

Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Hello,
Thanks for use full information.. also for free sample ..........
Brian

Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:41 am

ShaveIce² wrote:Here is your link. Thanks.

http://www.shaveicesupplies.com/shave-i ... 4159bc13a7
I'm a little confused about flower cups versus flower trays. The trays look like cups but you're supposed to put the paper cone in it? What's the point of that? if you want a cone, use a cone, if you want a flower cup, use a flower cup. Can someone explain?
ShaveIceSupply

Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:07 am

Brian wrote:
ShaveIce² wrote:Here is your link. Thanks.

http://www.shaveicesupplies.com/shave-i ... 4159bc13a7
I'm a little confused about flower cups versus flower trays. The trays look like cups but you're supposed to put the paper cone in it? What's the point of that? if you want a cone, use a cone, if you want a flower cup, use a flower cup. Can someone explain?
The flower cups/trays comes in 3 different sizes. For the small and medium sizes, you usually put your shave ice directly into the cup. For the large size, it is mainly used as a holder for your paper cup because the large flower tray is too big for most people. There are some customers that put their shave ice directly into the large, but you would be required to use quite a lot of ice and most people cant even finish that size (~12 ounces). The only flower tray is the large size and that is commonly used as a holder for their paper cone cups to prevent spillage.
Providing quality shave ice products in Hawaii and all over the mainland for over 20 years. Visit http://www.shaveicesupplies.com.

For current deals and offerings, visit the promotions and prize giveaway forum at www.shaveiceshaveice.com!