Flower Drip Trays

Click here for questions and answers regarding the many shave ice supplies and accessories that you may use for your home or business!
TikkiHut

Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Hi Kim,
1 point for you to verify with the drip trays please:
300 in a sleeve
6 sleeves per case
doesn't that equal 1800 count? the post says 2400 ct. which is correct?
Thanks
Kim

Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:33 pm

Hi TikkiHut

A case of Medium (8 oz) comes in 6 sleeves of 300 so that's 1,800 trays. Thanks for pointing that out! Much Mahalo!
K. Lee
kim@htkhawaii.com
808-841-6622
tikigirl

Mon May 25, 2009 9:43 pm

We make bird feeders out of the used cups. Cute way to encourage reduce REUSE recycle. Plus the look cute on our stand(with fake bird attached). I will try to load pics at some point.
ShaveIceSupply

Tue May 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Wonderful reuse of trash! Please take pics when you have a chance, I would love to see your bird feeder.
Providing quality shave ice products in Hawaii and all over the mainland for over 20 years. Visit http://www.shaveicesupplies.com.

For current deals and offerings, visit the promotions and prize giveaway forum at www.shaveiceshaveice.com!
review8

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:11 am

I appreciate that these have been recycled. I am going to contact you about getting some free samples, but enjoy the colors and the different sizes. Will help me to price out better in my shop.
LAsnowie

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Thank you, my samples arrived today!
LAsnowie

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:12 am

I've seen the 4oz., 8oz. and 12 oz. flower trays.....I'm wondering, how much "shaved ice" actually goes into each. Should I estimate double, this includes the outside portion that is not in the cup. So I would advertise them as actually double the cup size........... 8oz.,16oz. and 24oz. ??? Am I about right?
IceMan326

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Hello! this is how I actually do it for myself. I had two choices in mind. The first choice was to go with a "4oz" and "8oz" cups to serve to my customers directly in the shave ice. Or the second choice I had was to sell only one size which is the large "12oz" , but I will not directly fill the cup with ice. My alternative was to use a "6" or "8" oz paper cup and once I make my shave ice. I would put it directly in the cup. This way it conserves ice, syrup, and a great reduction in my cost. Not only that, if I feel that I want to sell the cup to my customers for an additional price it will also cover my cost for the cup. This is just my two cents. Other people may have other options though. Best of luck to you!
I love Shave Ice, period. :D
LAsnowie

Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:53 am

I am considering getting styrafoam cups and plastic cups. On regular days I will serve in the styrafoam, but on weekends (or special events) I will offer both. I will invest in paper cups but I will compare the costs with a paper cup inside the plastic cup to the cost of it without, taking consideration in the extra ice involved. Thanks again, Iceman.
ShaveIceSupply

Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:36 pm

I would normally stick to the medium and the small for your Large and Small size. The large flower cup ~14 ounces, is usually way too big and requires a paper cone cup to be placed inside. To be cost effective, offering just the styrafoam cup and the plastic cup should do in terms of offering alternatives. Paper cups tend to melt and sag very fast and most of the time you would end up needing to double cup or even triple cup it.
Providing quality shave ice products in Hawaii and all over the mainland for over 20 years. Visit http://www.shaveicesupplies.com.

For current deals and offerings, visit the promotions and prize giveaway forum at www.shaveiceshaveice.com!