Taiwanese Shaved Snow

Click here for information regarding Hawaiian Snow shave ice flavors as well as various Hawaiian shave ice toppings.
tasmai

Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:19 am

Hi all,

I am new to the whole concept of Taiwanese Snow Ice and wish to start off a small store. Most of the places show that you need a specialized freezer to make the blocks. However, I see some single serve shaved ice machines out there like PDOJ-M from Global Bear. I heard that you can make the single serve blocks in normal freezers. Is that true?

Also, has anyone figured out the proportions of fruit/milk/sugar for the ice?

Also, I don't intend on using the snow ice powder as it challenges my whole purpose of a healthy dish. I look forward to hearing from ya'll!
Hawaiian Delight

Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:36 am

Hi Tasmai,
I too will be opening a store front and was wondering how everything is going for you.
I just saw your post and was hoping you figured things out. I don't think there are many on this board that are doing shaved snow like you and I are that's probably why no one has replied.
I would appreciate any lessons you have learned on the way to your success.
Patty

Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:09 am

Ensuring that each foundation is solid, stable, and built to last. Clients can rely on their expertise to lay the groundwork for successful and Driveway Repair enduring structures. When it comes to lot clearing, Sprague Excavating goes beyond just removing trees and vegetation.