Selling Global bear PD0bII ice shaving machine

Click here for topics regarding both block and cube shave ice machines!
Nabeeb

Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:03 am

Hello everyone, I purchased a global bear PD0BII ICE SHAVER from 1800shavedice, originally purchased for $1800 USD, the business closed and the unit was only used for about a week. Fantastic machine, comes with foot pedal and spare replacement blades, I had this next to the swan, and I absolutely loved both. Sold the swan now I’m looking to sell this one, works great please email me for pictures or more information. I’m willing to let it go for $300 USD just cover shipping. There is nothing wrong with the unit what so ever there isn’t a big market here for shaved ice so it’s hard to sell locally and I just want it gone thank you.

Nehadshihab@gmail.com
stingray2015

Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:28 am

I'm the one who bought this shaver from Nabeeb. I also bought his Swan too. You guys really missed out on a great deal! This Global Bear is a great shaver, I would have to say its even better than the Swan! I cant comment yet about durability because I mainly bought this as a back-up for my stationery location which is now closed until next Springtime. But I must admit I am way pleasantly surprised so far.