Does anyone use Coffee Creamer for their "cream"?

Click here for information regarding Hawaiian Snow shave ice flavors as well as various Hawaiian shave ice toppings.
mrjosco

Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:40 am

I have heard murmurs of some Shave Ice vendors using coffee cream as their cream. The advantage is that it is shelf stable at room temperature for at least 30 days.

I have limited space and a freezer, but no room for a fridge. I want to offer a cream topping, but I need something I can keep in room temp.

Bonus question: Can I keep sweetened condensed milk in a sealed squeeze bottle at room temp for 7 days or more?
Loopdan

Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:21 am

After you open a can of sweetened condensed milk you will need to refrigerate it.

One option would be to fill a 1/4 hotel pan with ice and place your squeeze bottle in there to keep it cool.
ShaveIce

Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:06 am

I believe you could but the taste might not be the same if you use something like half and half. I would use evaporated milk if condensed milk doesnt work. You can also use milk powder as well.
www.shaveiceshaveice.com
Forum for Hawaiian shave ice, shave ice supplies, shave ice flavors, and shave ice machines.