Yuzu Shave Ice Syrup Is For Sale!

Click here for information regarding Hawaiian Snow shave ice flavors as well as various Hawaiian shave ice toppings.
ShaveIce

Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:28 pm

3.jpg
Yuzu (citrus juno) is currently in stock! For those customers who don't know what Yuzu is, it is a popular fruit in Asia, especially Japan. The fruit itself has a tangy taste, kind of like grape fruit with some hints of lime. It would make a great alternative to tangerine. Call it citrus blast!

Best of all it is natural! We decided to produce this flavor without artificial ingredients to keep the original taste to the real fruit as close as possible. Give it a try, it is a popular shave ice flavor in Hawaii right now.
www.shaveiceshaveice.com
Forum for Hawaiian shave ice, shave ice supplies, shave ice flavors, and shave ice machines.
ShaveIceSupply

Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:55 am

2 (1).jpg
Providing quality shave ice products in Hawaii and all over the mainland for over 20 years. Visit http://www.shaveicesupplies.com.

For current deals and offerings, visit the promotions and prize giveaway forum at www.shaveiceshaveice.com!
mattream

Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:00 pm

Those sound pretty good. I usually only order things I understand, but thought I'd try "Green Paradise" and "Red Dragon." How would you describe those?
Matt
MaunaSnoa Shave Ice
http://www.facebook.com/MaunaSnoa
ShaveIce

Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:21 pm

Green Paradise is like a green tea flavor.

Red Dragon is Strawberry Dragon Fruit, hard to exactly pin point the taste of this one. I would describe it as a mellow strawberry without the tartness of a full strawberry.
www.shaveiceshaveice.com
Forum for Hawaiian shave ice, shave ice supplies, shave ice flavors, and shave ice machines.
mattream

Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:28 am

Thanks. Does the Green Paradise contain actual green tea?

And so your Strawberry/Dragonfruit is a different flavor from Red Dragon? That's confusing.

Thanks for the info
Matt
MaunaSnoa Shave Ice
http://www.facebook.com/MaunaSnoa
ShaveIce

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:10 pm

The Green Paradise doesn't contain the natural green tea that we sell, to me the Green Paradise has a much more "leaf" like taste that is kind of hard to describe. The green tea on the other hand has a stronger tea taste, similar to oolong tea (if you are into drinking tea)

Strawberry Dragon Fruit was labeled as Red Dragon, similar to how Strawberry Colada is Tiger's Blood. Just a fancy name they decided to use since not much people had a dragon fruit before!
www.shaveiceshaveice.com