Ice "Shaper"

Click here for questions and answers regarding the many shave ice supplies and accessories that you may use for your home or business!
IceMan326

Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Do you guys mind showing what type of funnel you use? Pic would nice
I love Shave Ice, period. :D
Kianakai

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:19 pm

I lost my funnel.....currently looking for a replacement but my wifey found me a nice rounded plastic bowl that is a perfect size for my 8 oz serving bowl. I will send a picture of the bowl as well of a before and after picture of the shave ice....after this Sunday's Farmer market.....stay tuned!
Kianakai

Thu May 05, 2011 6:22 pm

0501011441.jpg
On the left is the mold I bought from a kitchen store in an outlet center mall in Las Vegas last week. I used it this past Sunday at a Farmer's market.....to the right is the final product.

It is has a shape of an onion and is used for steaming vegetables in a microwave. I forgot the name of the outlet store but it is a kitchen store that sells primarily Corning Ware (actually this might be the name of the store)....

I just experiment on different shapes of possible molds. So far, I like this one.
LAsnowie

Fri May 06, 2011 7:34 am

What size cup is that? 8oz....12oz?? I just learned to shave the ice into the cup and then use the next cup as the mold and just push the cups over each other and pull off the top one.... wha la ........ perfectly formed shave ice, looks like above but not with the "cowlick"
Kianakai

Fri May 06, 2011 9:09 am

It is an 8 oz cup....I used to use a funnel....but I lost it....then a small rounded plastic bowl....but now I use this (more rounded and tall) so it won't compact the ice too much. "Cowlick" goes away after pouring syrups.
ShaveIceSupply

Sat May 07, 2011 11:00 am

That is indeed very cool Kiana! Seems like you got yourself a winner there. :)
Providing quality shave ice products in Hawaii and all over the mainland for over 20 years. Visit http://www.shaveicesupplies.com.

For current deals and offerings, visit the promotions and prize giveaway forum at www.shaveiceshaveice.com!