Flower Drip Trays

Click here for questions and answers regarding the many shave ice supplies and accessories that you may use for your home or business!
Kim

Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Material: Food Grade Plastic
***Note: Reusable so customers can continue to return for more refills.***
Size of Cup Only: Small (4 oz); Medium (8 oz) & Large (12 oz)
Recyclable Number: 6

We will always remember our very first shave ice as little kids. That dome of rainbow soft snowy ice was served over a paper cone cup. Each scoop melted right into our mouths and left a refreshing fruity taste. Sadly, before we even had the opportunity to consume that special treat, it was all over our hands and clothes because our precious shave ice had melted into sugary water and seeped right through that paper cone cup we were holding. Where did our shave ice go? Did we get to eat it all up?

Due to many similar experiences like this, Drip Trays were invented out of extreme necessity to provide customers with a more pleasurable experience so no one has to worry about cleaning up any mess. Enjoying a shave ice is a satisfying moment; it should not have to lead to a messy clean up.

Drip Trays have become more popular with many shave ice vendors because they assure store owners that no leakage or spillage will take place inside their shops and at the same time, customers can enjoy their shave ice to its fullest even after it has melted. The melted shave ice becomes a thirst-quenching drink, which leaves a long lasting taste of freshness in customer’s mouth. Thus allowing happy customers coming back for more.

A Drip Tray’s bright and vibrant color, which can come in six different colors, is one of the many reasons to consider adding this product to your store. Their bright vibrant colors can easily attract people’s attention and make them crave for a shave ice too! Aside from their lively colors, Drip Trays are such a huge success because of the material. Plastic makes a sturdier and perfect container to include ice creams and azuki beans along with shave ice. This invention not only assures cleanliness but also allow ideas for additives to make shave ice a more heavenly delight.

Drip Trays are definitely a successful invention!

Contact me for some FREE SAMPLES to help you get started!
K. Lee
kim@htkhawaii.com
808-841-6622
watss

Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Thanks for the free samples.
capitalist

Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:19 am

Hi, I have heard of these cups as well. I currently use paper cups, but alot of customers have requested for these flower cups. My only concern is that are these cups environmentally safe?
Kim

Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:20 pm

These cups have become so popular in the recent years that they are must-haves. They are recyclable (#6) so they can be environmentally friendly. Drip Trays are sturdy enough to be used over and over again so your customers can come back again and again for refills. So this is a great idea for many shave ice vendors. Feel free to contact me for some free refills.
K. Lee
kim@htkhawaii.com
808-841-6622
Donnak1961

Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Speaking of refills...... when a customer is returning with their previously purchased flower cup, how much should you charge for a refill? Or are the cups sold sperately and they just purchase a drink in a regular cup/cone and put them inside their flower cup? How do yoy guys do this?
Kim

Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:02 pm

Cost really different from one location to another. Shave ice can cost as much as $6 dollars in Waikiki here on Oahu but if you go to the more rural area, it can cost as little as $0.99! As for the Drip Trays, most customers just shave directly into the trays for small and medium. Good thing with these trays is that you can create so many ideas with our Drip Trays. How about Monday's Free Shave Ice Refill for any YELLOW drip trays? Tuesday’s Blue? Free shave ice refill for any blue Drip Tray on Tuesday. There are so many ideas you can play around with! Like I said earlier, this is a great invention for the shave ice industry!
K. Lee
kim@htkhawaii.com
808-841-6622
Kim

Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:04 pm

I'm thinking free because who isn't looking for freebies in this bad economy? It's also a good way to get your name out there to the locals. If you have returning customers then that means you got good stuffs for people to come back again!...Even if it is free.
K. Lee
kim@htkhawaii.com
808-841-6622
Donnak1961

Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:44 pm

I got my sample of drip trays today. They are awesome and so much bigger than I expected. I first learned of them by watching videos on YouTube. This is the first time Ive actually seen one. I will definately be plaing an order. Whats the most popular size? Cant they be ordered to receive a mixed case of the different sizes? Or do you have to order a case of each size?
Kim

Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:37 pm

Medium is the more popular size. It's big enough for kids to share or just to be enjoy by a "big kid." We got 2 different designs for medium. Lily Drip Trays are slowly becoming very popular than the standard one. Most people like how you can just drink out of the cup directly. The curved-in rim makes it a lot easier for you to drink out of it than the lips on the standard Drip Trays. Medium Drips Trays are $48 for a sleeve 300 counts or $280 for a case (6 sleeves) 2,400 counts. You don't have to order the trays in cases; they can be ordered in sleeves. The trays usually come in 6 different colors unless requested otherwise. Hope this helps you with your planning for this season!
K. Lee
kim@htkhawaii.com
808-841-6622
watss

Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:58 am

thanks kim! i just got my trays today and they are better looking than i thought. i was expecting some flimsy dull color cups but boy was i wrong! they are so bright and sturdy just as they were described. i will be placing my order soon for these.