Proper Block Ice Size

This section will tell you the basics on how to make a good Hawaiian shave ice! Please feel free to ask questions you may have regarding local shave ice and shave ice in general.
Kim

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:06 am

Aloha Shave Ice Adventurists,

Here is a question that should have been answered yesterday. "How do I cut the big blocks of ice that I get from the store?" Yes, most store bought ice are too big to fit into our machines. The recommended size is 6" (6" cube or 6" circumference & 6" tall.)

We sell ice picks that you can use to break the ice into smaller blocks. However, world famous, Matsumoto, is doing it differently and I think it just might work for you! You will need an electric saw, hammer, ice pick and the YouTube link below.

https://youtu.be/92PlWZX_qqw

Have fun and please handle with care.
K. Lee
kim@htkhawaii.com
808-841-6622
UnknownStranger

Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:16 pm

A successful detective leaves no stone unturned. Explore the crime scene meticulously, examining objects murder mystery clues, and any relevant documents. Interrogate suspects with a discerning eye questioning them about their whereabouts and motives.
UnknownStranger

Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:23 am

VR accessories, such as motion controllers and haptic feedback devices, enhance the sense of immersion. Wireless what are electronics gadgets? VR adapters eliminate the need for cumbersome cables, providing freedom of movement.