I Want to Design Your Logo!

Click here for information regarding Hawaiian Snow shave ice flavors as well as various Hawaiian shave ice toppings.
centratex

Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:26 pm

Hi, my name is Matt, and I want to design your logo! I've noticed alot of snow cone/shave ice logos lack any kind of imagination. I want to change that! My custom names, and logos will draw in the customers, your amazing product will bring them back. I provide themes that are fun, and unique. Every logo is one of a kind, you'll never see anybody else with your logo.

I've attached a few designs I have for sale. I'm cheaper than any company, and invest more time into my designs. Send me a message with your offer on the attached drawing you like, or tell me your ideas for a custom one.
Once a design is chosen, I will digitally add color using image editing software. I also use marker for a hand made, graffiti look.

The attached images are:
Yeti Freddy's Shave Ice. I've also done a menu design for this one that ties into the theme of the logo. Size of the menu would depend on the flavors you want to offer. The prices are examples. You tell me the prices you would like set. "The Avalanche" snow cone in the bottom right of the menu is an idea where you offer marshmallow fluff on top of any large snow cone, or pre determined set of flavors. Just an idea, can be changed, or left out all together.

Cone Head's Snow Cone's. Two goofy heads in the shape of snow cones, nuff said. :D

Voodoo Ice. There are alot of Hawaiian style logos that give you an island feel, this is carribean theme thats different but still gives you that feeling. The Voodoo theme gives you the opportunity to give different flavor combinations Voodoo names, or witch doctor potion names. Example: The Voodoo Doll, add Sour Patch Kids to the top of your flavor combo to represent Voodoo Doll's. I wanted this to have a Disney Haunted Mansion kind of horror feel. Still kid friendly, after all they're probably your biggest customer! This drawing was colored using markers.
Attachments
001.jpg
CONEHEADS.jpg
FREDDYMENU.jpg
YETTIFREDDY 001.jpg
ShaveIce

Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:59 am

Thanks for sharing your drawings Centratex. Good work!
www.shaveiceshaveice.com
Forum for Hawaiian shave ice, shave ice supplies, shave ice flavors, and shave ice machines.
HelenCampbell

Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:08 pm

You can design your logo or any other of your favourite image or design. You can also take help from suppliers who have experience.
Last edited by HelenCampbell on Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mattream

Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:45 am

HelenCampbell wrote:You can design your logo or any other of your favourite image or design. You can also take help from suppliers who have experience. To know more you can have a peek here.
SPAM ALERT! SPAM ALERT!
Matt
MaunaSnoa Shave Ice
http://www.facebook.com/MaunaSnoa
ShaveIce

Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:42 am

Is that spam? Seems Helen have edited her post.
www.shaveiceshaveice.com
Forum for Hawaiian shave ice, shave ice supplies, shave ice flavors, and shave ice machines.
mattream

Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:28 am

ShaveIce² wrote:Is that spam? Seems Helen have edited her post.
It seems like "Helen" is inserting a link to a non-relevant website, in order to obtain backlinks. I suppose it is possible that somehow "loveandquiches.com" has something to do with logo design, but I kind of doubt it.
Matt
MaunaSnoa Shave Ice
http://www.facebook.com/MaunaSnoa
Zzzsmamajmr

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:15 am

Hi Centratex, I am new here but just saw this post. What are your rates? I am interested in getting a logo done. Thanks so much!